Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reasons I've been too busy to blog

1. Christmas shows. One for each kid, although we got the time wrong on Emily's and she missed it.

2. regular activities, gymnastics, cub scouts, basketball.....which had it's first practice the same night as Caliana's Christmas show, which she refused to participate in

3. all 3 kids had dentist appointments and I had a dr's appointment

4. Christmas shopping

5. Present wrapping

6. Work

7. packing because we're moving

8. house hunting because we're moving

9. submitting applications for places because we're moving

10. going out to celebrate because we found a house and we're moving this weekend.

Which bring the following pictures.








I think 2010 is going to be a good year.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Merry Christmas guy's! let me know where ya land.

Elizabeth said...

Lovely site! Check out my blog for recipes, fashion picks, book reviews, and more! I'll be sure to keep following yours!

xoxo Elizabeth