Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Aliiiiiiiiiiiive

Remember my orchid? You don't? Well, then see here:

http://brandiwithani-b.blogspot.com/2009/02/he-does-this-on-purpose.html

This was a year ago. A year now that I've had this plant. ABout 6 months ago, all of it's pretty blossoms dropped off one by one and I cried. But then someone told me that they're supposed to do that. But I figured that was the end. It would no longer grace my office with it's beauty. It would forever be a green plant with two long stems sticking out of it.

But! That's not what happened. Last month it greeted me with a couple of little buds and I high fived it and did the Macarena.

Then this morning, a blossom! Isn't it pretty?




Aren't you proud? I kept a plant alive for an entire year, and it is pretty again! Maybe now I'm ready for a pet. And then someday.....children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job Bran,,,
Listen, I was planning to make a trip up that way this weekend,But dont know if u have other plans, So if u'll give me a call, either way, then I'll know if I should continue to plan the trip up that way.(for this weekend.) or not.
Hope to hear from u soon..
MG