Monday, February 8, 2010

we won't be drowning after all

Yesterday was a beautiful day. It has been raining here for like weeks now, and I know compared to all the snow....sleet....ice....that some of the country has been getting, some rain is no biggie, but weeks of rain with no sunny days in between is kind of a rarity around here. So yesterday..... let me demonstrate the difference for you with pictures of our backyard.

Before.....yucky and sopping







and then yesterday....pretty




And now I'm realizing these are the first pics I'm sharing of our new place. So allow me to share a few more....


Kitchen....small kitchen....




...but it has a skylight...





Dining room




Family room




view from family room to dining room and living room beyond




And that's all you get, because the bedrooms were not picture worthy, but maybe someday......

But back to yesterday. I had planned to dust and clean bathrooms and such, but when the weather turned gorgeous, I had to get outside instead. So I took the kids to the park, washed my car, played catch with them in the backyard....which was all lovely, except for when I beamed Damien in the forehead with a baseball.


More pictures!








This would be me................helping Caliana...............take a picture..............of me





Mud...yuck






Action shots! ...excuse me, but LOOK at that sky!






"Dude...why do I always have to ride on the back of the dragon?"




See ya later

No comments: