Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Got the mushroom, fireballs, and found the warp zone

And today I'm better. It's one of those days where yes, I have a lot to do, but I'm handling it. Handling it well. Like when you're playing a really hard level on a video game and you're just flying through it, jumping at exactly the right time, not missing a single coin, rebounding off walls to nail the bad guys, and you feel like "freak yeah, I totally rock at this!"
That's me today. So I couldn't leave that mopey post at the top of my blog. I feel confident and capable, and also a little hungry, but I'll take care of that one soon enough.

Oh and look, I made it a point to get some pictures of the boy.





Such a goofball




And ok, the girls too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey u....
Way to go! I knew u had the strengh
to climb up and out of that..
and see;
how much brighter the world
feels when u can wear a smile.. :o)

Here's just a thought:
(Every little thing, gonna be alright:)
MG.