Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twenty something

It's my birthday. I'm twenty-nine. I know a lot of people say that, but this time it's true. You know how I know? Because yesterday I was 28.
And next year I'll be 30. Guess it's time to grow up, get married and have kids. Ha ha! Actually, I'll have a teenager at 31, so yes, major life changes are in fact on their way. Ok, let's not talk about that anymore. I'm getting scared.

In all honesty, I don't mind getting older. I look forward to the future. It's a mystery. Completely unknown. Life can change from day to day and that makes it an adventure. I love adventure.

Besides I plan to live to at least 100, so that makes me still a baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAN-BRAN

Here's hoping all ur wish's come true... HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY,
CAUSE ITS UR DAY......MG.

mitzi said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY BRANDI, HAVE A GOOD ONE TELL EVERYONE I SAID HELLO TAKE CARE

Anonymous said...

no way love im at least half way finished