Friday, March 13, 2009

Farewell my adoring fans

Nine days. That's how long I'll be away from you all. I know it will feel like an eternity, everyone will cry, my email inbox will be flooded, I'm sure I'll go through some major withdrawel, but alas, it cannot be helped.
You know why? Oh yeah, I KNOW you know.....I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!! Yeah baby, yeaaah.
I'll be quite busy at work today, preparing my team for a week of survival without me. It'll be tough, but I think they might manage. The kids are out of school today, so Patrick gets to be home with the 3 of them doing laundry and preparing to pack. I think I got the better end of the deal this time. Especially since Emily accidentally spilled Patrick's only cup of coffee........spilled it directly on top of his last pack of cigarettes. Now the poor boy has 3 kids, mounds of laundry and zero vices. Even though I don't smoke, I would be a wreck without my morning coffee, so I don't envy him.
Just after she spilled it, Emily stood there watching it drip off the entertainment center onto the floor....shrugs and says "well, it is Friday the 13th"


See you all in nine days!! I'll kiss Mickey for you.

No comments: