Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Something Wicked this way comes

Yesterday Patrick and I celebrated four years of marriage. Well, we didn't actually celebrate, but yesterday was our anniversary. The celebration comes tonight. All 3 kids are spending the night at Grandma's, and we are going out to dinner and then to see "Wicked" at the Orpheum Theater in San Francisco, and I am so excited I could totally pee my pants. But I won't since I don't have time to go home and change, and I'm pretty sure the good people at the Orpheum don't want my pee pee pants on their seats.
I've heard really magnificent things about the show. If you haven't heard of it, it's a story about the witches from the Wizard of Oz. It got mixed reviews from critics and rave reviews from the audience. Since I am definitely more of an audience type than a critic type, I expect to fully enjoy myself.
I am also fully expecting to enjoy sleeping in an empty house, just me and the hubs. Now that is something to celebrate.


__________________________________

In other news, I've finished one of the outfits I'm making for Cali to wear at Disneyland. This one will be for St Patrick's Day (if you're completely dense and didn't quite grasp that)

I am just loving having my own machine.





No comments: