Monday, January 19, 2009

Because I promised bombardment

Please people, no pictures, don't make me call my agent



getting ready for his game



Damn, all this talking is boring, let's get to it already




action shot



They were walking away from me and I prepped the camera, yelled "hey guys" and as soon as they turned, snapped this pic. See the identical crossed arms and expressions of "what the hell do you want woman?"




Then they were all like "oh you wanted to take a picture of us? Why didn't you say so?" and I got this



Cheesin and posin with my brother Noah




I'll pause while you drool over our beautiful California weather. Go ahead, be jealous, I don't blame you.

The boy



The girl



me and my girls before our dance




One more quick touch up



The flowers my loving husband bought me




and one more shot because I love it

No comments: