Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vampires again

As I've previously mentioned, Emily is currently obsessed with the "Twilight" series. Right now she's flying through book #3.
On the way to school this morning she gave me a quiz to find out if I'm a vampire or a werewolf. These were the questions:

1. Would you rather marry a vampire or a werewolf?

I answered vampire, because I don't mind some body hair, but a werewolf has a bit much

2. Which color do you like better, red or orange?

This is hands down red for me. Orange is probably my least favorite color, and I am a redhead after all

3. Who do you like better, grandma or Cali?

I have no idea what this has to do with anything, I think she was just trying to trick me

And dang it, I know there was a 4th question, but I'm getting old, my memory is slipping. Apparently I'm a vampire though. News to me, but now that I think about it, I do like my steak pretty rare.......

1 comment:

Teapot said...

Could you please go and vote for us! We need your support! The more people that can shop local the better off Santa Rosa will be!

Thank you! Just go onto our blog and vote away!

Teapot