Thursday, December 11, 2008

2008 pictures

Here we are in all our Christmas-y glory. Keep in mind these are low resolution proofs and for some reason low resolution means your teeth are going to look out of whack, and your eyes might look really really freaky



It's a kiddie totem pole (remember this photographer was a newbie)


Emily



Is it just me, or does she look really tall here? I think it may be the really short fireplace?



Cute boy. Like most men, he's not altogether comfortable posing in front of a camera




Aren't we cute, everybody "awwwwww" Ok that's enough
This picture is also known as "hurry the hell up, because no one is supervising the children"



Ok, this one is my favorite, stare at it for a really long time, it starts to look really strange....and check out Cali, it looks like she's in a wheelchair, doesn't it? Tell me it doesn't? This picture will have me cracking up for years. Not that a toddler in a wheelchair is funny.....except when it is.

No comments: