Friday, December 5, 2008

It's in the air

Yeah you know what I'm talking about, you hear those sleigh bells jingling...ring ting-tingling too.
Or as Lucy would say " You know, Santa Claus and ho-ho-ho, and mistletoe and presents to pretty girls."
I just *heart* that movie.
Anyways, if you're totally dense we're talking about Christmas here. It's all around. We're going and cutting down our tree this weekend *reminder to self-borrow a camera* and then we'll be decorating....oooooh *squeal of excitement*!
Oh oh...and...we're getting Christmas pictures done Sunday. Aaaaaand I have my Christmas lists all made out and half of my shopping done, and we already got our Nutcracker tickets in the mail!!!
Oh, AND I DVR'd
-Miracle on 34th st
-Home Alone
-Home Alone 2
-The Santa Clause
-The Santa Clause 2
-The Santa Clause 3
-A Christmas story
and -How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Plus we already have Elf, The Ref, and of course my favorite "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

Have I enthused enough disgustingly cheery holiday cheer on you yet? I just love this time of year. Watch for Christmas cards, they're going out soon.

No comments: