Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I think I have a problem

See, just the fact that I'm not in complete denial is a good sign that I'm not too far gone....but the addiction is new, so I'm still wary. If I go missing for 3 weeks or better, that's your sign that you may need to organize an intervention.

It'll be hard to convince me though, that it's for my own good and the good of my family, and that you're not just all jealous because I'm a total rock star. What? I am. I'm like already a Rank 11, and only have 2 gigs left. What the hell am I talking about? Guitar Hero. Geez. Guitar Hero is my drug of choice, and lucky me, there are like 4 other Guitar Hero games! And I could totally get the drums and the microphone and be a complete and total rock star.

I started realizing I had a problem on Sunday when I made Emily go see why Cali was crying and had her check on Damien since I hadn't seen him for a little while, because I was like right in the middle of this really hard song. Hey, at least I'm still AWARE of my children.
And when Cali wanted to watch her new chipmunk movie I was totally understanding. I said "mommy just needs to play a TINY bit of Guitar Hero and then you can watch it."

See just a tiny bit. And her cries of "No ditar hewo!" didn't last very long anyways.

No comments: