Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Another year dead and gone, another year of memories made, struggles endured, milestones reached. Another year older, another year of celebrations, activities, school, work, another year of life. Another year older, and another year wiser.

My personal highlights of 2008:

-Patrick and I took the kids sledding for the first time ever

-Damien learned to ride a two wheeler

-Gas prices shot to the sky and then plummeted

-Patrick and I took a romantic trip to snowy Salt Lake City




-Emily's hip hop dance recital

-Damien rode his first upside down roller coaster

-Caliana became a full blown talker

-Obama

-I flew a plane




-Damien got his "big" front teeth

-Cali celebrated 2 yrs old with a luau




-I jumped off a rope swing into the river

-Patrick and I went to Vegas and had a blast

-O.J. finally got his

-Patrick and I and the kids took our first full family vacation

-I lost my Caliana baby weight.....finally

-I hosted Christmas dinner




-Guitar Hero


Have a great New years, Stay safe tonight. I hope you all have a fabulous year in 2009. May a lot of love, laughter and money! find it's way to your doorstep. And May you not take any of it for granted. Now Take the new year and live it. Live it well. Live it fully.

No comments: