Monday, April 6, 2009

aka: the chick from Risky Business

Enough about them, let's talk about ME! This is, after all, my blog. And I got a haircut too....sort of. Really I just chopped my bangs off. It's kind of a drastic change, but I think I like it. At least for now.
My first reaction was that it's a little "Rebecca De Mornay"-ish, and then I had to google her to make sure I really remembered what she looked like, and yeah, I kinda stand by that assessment, and did you know that she was born in the same town as me? You learn something new every day. Anyways, here's my hair, and look it's the same shirt that I'm wearing in my profile pic. The coincidences are just popping up everywhere today.






Oh geez, I'm blogging about my hair, can I get any more mundane? Why don't I talk about the weather next? Huh? Huh?
Sunny and 70's if you're really wondering.

Oh wait, I have exciting news! Did I mention I got my car back. Yeah, best day of my life! Or at least best day of the last 2 weeks. Life is infinitely easier when I can drag my own ass to the store for tampons and mayonnaise.

No comments: