Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

"Good Friday" seems a little redundant. Friday is good, it's always good. Just on the basis that it is Friday. So I think they need to rename it using a word with a little more PUNCH to it. For instance...
-Deluxe Friday
-Exceptional Friday

or maybe

-Super-eminent Friday!

Yeah, I like that one.
So far, my Friday is only so-so. The lid on my coffe cup broke, BUT I discovered it before I poured coffee down the front of my shirt.
I ALMOST ran out of gas on the way to work, but I didn't!
And when I ordered my egg and sausage mcmuffin, I ended up with an egg and HAM Mcmuffin. Now, you may be thinking "what's the difference?, pork is pork.", but ham can never live up to sausage, never. At least not in the Mcmuffin world.

But it is Friday nonetheless, which means it's a good day. Tonight Emily gets to have a sleepover at the gymnastics center to celebrate the end of cheer season. They'll be taking pictures in their uniforms, so now I have to find her hairbow that I tossed somewhere (read: I have no clue) because, uh, cheer season is over! Plus, I have to pick her up by 8:30 am!! On a Saturday! That is just not nice.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

No comments: