Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ick

My stomach is rebelling at the moment. I really think I need to start having something besides coffee for breakfast.
It could also be delayed reaction to dance class last night. I've been assigned a little solo part that I really did not volunteer for. You know how in hip hop dances, sometimes everyone will circle around one dancer, and then they ....as my dance teacher puts it, "totally rocks it out, really big and make everyone say wow!"
Yeah, that's supposed to be me. Yikes is an understatement. But I'm gonna try and take the experience and run with it. You only live once....I'm pretty sure.

On another note, how pathetic is this picture?

Please note the bruise on her forehead, the severely protruding lip, the dribbles of snot, and the look in her eyes that says "my life is so tragic"



No comments: