Friday, June 19, 2009

Thursday redeemed

You know you're loved when your husband reads about your sucky day on your blog and makes efforts to improve it.

It started with a love song played to my voice mail. Then when I arrived home, a kiss hello, designed to curl my toes. Sometimes in a marriage, a kiss is just a meeting of the lips, in greeting, in farewell, sometimes followed by a disgusted swiping off of lip gloss, but sometimes, a kiss can bring me to my knees and show me that all is right in my world.

Then he packed a picnic dinner and suggested we go down to the park and spend the summer evening reclining on the grass, sipping wine, playing catch and just doing nothing, which is exactly what I needed.

Thanks Love, you make all the difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even when all Hell's breaking loose

Remember to:

Keep the Faith....