Monday, November 10, 2008

Groan

Remember a couple weeks ago my rant about wanting a new car, a second car, a better car?? Well, I'll take that now. My battery completely bit the big one last night, right in the middle of an intersection. Bit it so hard that it won't even hold a charge if we jump it anymore. Thankfully Patrick was with me and I got to steer and he got to push. #263 on the list of reasons to keep a husband around.
In my defense, I only ignored my battery light being on for one year. I should get more warning than that. Procrastinators anonymous, where are you? I'm ready. Ok, that's a lie, I'm not ready. But keep checking back. I'll do it later....

Anyways, my awesome mom bought me a new battery and my awesome husband is fixing the car, so I really don't have to do anything.


______________________________________

On Saturday, Damien was sitting next to me watching a movie and said his armpit hurt a little bit. So I checked it out and the skin was a little....raw? I said as much and he was like "oh man, I bet that's from my potion." He made himself a little soap potion and rubbed it in his armpits in an attempt to grow hair. Hehehehe! Poor boy can't wait for puberty. I guess this is akin to girls trying to grow boobs. Sometimes this parenting thing is fuuuuunnnyyyy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's one of my worst nightmares, a dead car in the middle of the intersection! I would be in panic mode.

That is so cute about the armpit potion! lol!