Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Much love

On Friday I got an email from my awesome Brother in Law. HI! Billy...I mean Bill, he likes to be called Bill now that we're all grown ups. I have kind of a hard time with that. Sorry Billy....I mean, uh, whatever, just deal with it.
Anyways, he was writing to tell me that he reads this blog and really likes it, and that I'm totally awesome and if I wasn't already married to his baby brother that he'd propose in a second. Ok, I totally made that last part up, but it could be true, I AM totally awesome ya know.
I just realized that I've said "awesome" a few too many times for one paragraph. I'll work on that.
On top of being ....you know...that "A" word, I am also freezing and hungry. I really really want an egg and sausage McMuffin. Weight Watchers says no no no, but it's been SO long, I think I just need to do it. I'm impulsive like that. I'm a risk taker. I'm going to eat all that sausage-y cheesy goodness and not even care, cause I have dance tonight, so that's like exercise and stuff.

Oh, and thanks everyone for all the comments recently. I guess my big baby tantrum worked. Love you guys.
Happy election day.

No comments: