Thursday, May 14, 2009

the other side of the lens

I'm the resident photographer in the house. The camera resides in my purse. I'm the one who brings it out and takes hundreds upon hundreds of pictures of the other 4 people in my family. Consequently, the only pictures of me come about when I turn the camera around, high school buddy style and snap a pic of myself, or when I shove the camera at someone and say "here, take a picture of us."

Except.....


On a rare occasion....


My husband will go get the camera out of my purse and snap a few





I really love when he does that. It's nice to have the pictures, but the main reason....






It means that this moment in his life is noteworthy to him. And that makes it so much more special to me



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful moments, and memories...