Monday, May 4, 2009

No rest for the weary

I can't decide which is more tiring, the work week, or the weekend. No doubt my life is more scheduled during the week. Every day it's work, pick up kids, dinner, baths, etc.... and on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, I'm taking kids to gymnastics, and Tuesday I have dance. Whew.

But on the weekend is when I have to cram in everything else. Grocery shopping, bathroom cleaning, quality family time, church, projects, relaxing!!!
Friday night I had 7 kids instead of 3. My 12 year old brother spends the night almost every Friday, and this week we also babysat Emily and Damien's 3 cousins. All boys, ages 6, 8, and 10.
I then spent the rest of the weekend cleaning. Thank god it rained all weekend or I would have fled my house and it would still look a tornado hit it. Or an earthquake, since this is California and we don't get tornadoes.

And then I stayed up until 1:30 last night working on a baby blanket for my new nephew because he's due in 2 weeks, except damn, her water just broke this morning! Just my luck. I'm sure I'll have pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

mitzi said...

any baby yet? LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS THANKS

mitzi said...

what no blog yet,lol