Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Big booty shakin'

It was my idea to take a hip hop class. A couple of my coworkers/friends said "hey, great idea, we'll do it with you." I thought
-good way to get in shape
-I love dancing
-I can move my feet, and even my arms if you want, I've got style...major style...

But no, what they want me to move is my ba-donk-a-donk.....a lot. We started learning our routine last night and it has no less than 8 booty moves in the first 8 counts, and they don't stop there either. The whole routine (or what we've seen so far) is filled with big booty shakin maneuvers. Even the song is something about booty shakin'. So come January, I'll be wavin my big rump all around a stage for all kinds of strangers, friends, family, and maybe even coworkers to see, *gasp*. Wish me luck, maybe all the shakin' will tone the tush.

__________________________________________________

Check out my brand spankin new click-y sharpie highlighters! These are the things that make my work day. Sad but true.

Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments: