Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm cool

So Emily wanted to be sailor moon for halloween and if you don't know who that is, I'll forgive you..point being I had to make the costume, and I was doing alright till I got to the sailor collar...so I was like crap, I'll have my mom do it, and she was like, I don't know how find a pattern, so I was like double crap and then I couldn't find a pattern so I was like triple crap... but then you know what, I sat down and used my brain and some construction paper and I made my own pattern and you know what...I rock!
I rock because I can write a really really long run on sentence, and because I can make a sailor collar and attach it to a leotard, and it looks good and my daughter loves me and thinks I rock, so there! You so wish you were me.

Here's me at 23, a witch duh....a really really pale witch...I think it was the flash, yeah, let's go with that

No comments: