Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moody

If yesterday morning was an event of bliss and relaxation and "ahh, I can actually sit for 3 minutes before I have to leave for work", then this morning was the universe righting itself and sticking it's mean mean tongue at me. I could hear it snickering. I swear.
We all woke up 45 minutes late. Adjustments were definitely in order. I grabbed Cali's favorite outfit so she wouldn't argue with me about getting dressed *worked like a charm* and I got a ponytail instead of a shower. Emily comes from a planet called 'I.will.not.be.rushed' so she gave me an ulcer, but we made it out the door in time. I suppose I should just be grateful that we all got a full night's sleep.


__________________________________

3 days till Halloween and I haven't finished Emily's costume. Bad bad procrastinating slacker. Oh well, only 3 more days and I can stop worrying about costumes completely. Bring on Christmas!! Ow, my ulcer.

__________________________________

Costume pic of the day, Emily 4 yrs old, cheerleader


No comments: