Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday funny

I don't know if you guys have noticed the little happy face at the bottom of my blog who gives us random things to ponder. Some are funny, some not so much, but this one had me rolling. Maybe I have a sick sense of humor (I'll blame Patrick for that) but tell me this isn't he-lare-e-us!!:

"If you throw your pet cat out the window of your car, does it become cat litter?"


Teeheehehe!! My answer is yes!

______________________________________________________


My nails don't grow. Well, I guess techinically they grow...just as soon as they extend beyond the skin of my finger, they rip, bend, tear, and never last. My toenails however do need to be clipped. I know, it's monday morning, you don't really want to hear about my toenails. Whatever. Typically when I go to clip Caliana's nails, I find they don't need to be cut. I assumed she had nails like my fingernails and they just took care of themselves. Well, I finally found out the real reason. I swear these are not my genes at work.




________________________________________________________

And finally, costume picture of the day.
Damien, age 3, he was a spider and an awfully adorable one at that. I know I have a better picture than this, but I couldn't find it, so this is what you get.

No comments: