Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weight Watchers stole my boobs

Ok, so I'm not officially a member of Weight Watchers, but I've been following their point system lately, and it's working! I've lost 2 lbs in the past week, and more in the weeks before that. I'm loving it, but.....but....why did my boobs have to be the first thing to shrink??? They aren't that big to begin with, my hips and butt and belly...all are bigger. Take all the fat from there and leave my boobs alone! After nursing 3 kids, they are now only a B, and they closely resemble half filled water balloons.

_______________________________________________

Guess who forgot her clarinet and music book this morning? Yeah we didn't see this one coming, did we? Grandma is bailing her out this time, but I vow it will be the only time. That girl needs a larger memory chip.

_______________________________________________

I decided that I can't deal with Dan anymore and he would have to go by next week. I volunteered Patrick to be the one to tell him. Big mistake. I swear my husband is so damn strange. He told Dan what I said and also told him he thinks that's a little harsh, and if he wants to stay until after the 15th when he's supposed to get school money, that would be fine. WTF? You would think it was his ex, and I was the jealous wife. I'm livid. Last time I trust him to represent me.

Ok, here's the costume picture for the day

Emily at 3 yrs old, she was a ballerina

1 comment:

Sheree said...

OMG Patrick is to nice and so are you hun. Thats funny though!