Thursday, October 30, 2008

A title that is not just saying how I feel right now

First off, you guys suck. I know someone reads this thing, because I have that little counter over there on the right, so leave me a comment damn it. Ok, rant over.

________________________________________

Today is a busy day. I have work, work errands, lunchtime errands, after work running around, costumes to complete, food to make, extra food to make and quality time to spend. So I have no time for you guys, so goodbye.

I'll leave you with a couple pics though

Word up Homie






________________________________

and I didn't forget, costume pic of the day

Me, 19, angel, see how I glow

3 comments:

Melissa said...

who's the little lamb?

see i found an excuse to obey your order and leave you a comment.

Brandi M Walsh said...

Thanks Melissa, haha, it's Emily. 17 months.

Sheree said...

Hey chick. Just saying hi so you do't tell me I suck. haha
Love ya