Friday, October 17, 2008

In case you didn't know

I am a klutz. Some days I hide it better than others. Today, not one of those days. This morning as I lifted the toilet seat to sit down, I threw my brand new still wrapped tampon into the toilet water and I knew, it was going to be one of those days.
When I got to work I spilled coffee ALL OVER my white sweater. Brilliant. I actually got some of that coffee down my throat so maybe the rest of the day will go ok. I'll keep you updated.

_____________________________________

I have 5 siblings. I have an older sister, 2 younger brothers, and 2 younger stepbrothers. I never had an older brother and I've never had a younger sister. I had to tell you all of that just for no reason really, except I LOVE watching the relationship between my two youngest. Little sisters have a lot of power with older brothers, and he adores her.






Have a great weekend everybody

Halloween pic of the day
The costume that cost me over $100 and hours of slaving over a sewing machine
Emily, 8 years old, arabian princess

No comments: